Risk Management Solutions Leader Keeps Clients Ahead of Complicated Regulatory Terrain with Major Improvements in DOT’s CSA 2010 tracking, Vehicle Preventive Maintenance Scheduling, and compliance Training requirements
Craig Safety Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of safety and risk management solutions for personnel and equipment assets, today announced the release of its newest version of Compliance Safety Manager™ (CSM), formerly known as WorkHorse II™, CSM™ is a comprehensive and highly flexible web-based solution that enables organizations to create a defensible framework for compliance with multiple regulatory agencies — including OSHA, EPA, DOT and MSHA — in a single repository.
Mid-America Redi-Mix, of Hutchinson, Kansas, has been a Compliance Safety Manager user for over three years. Marc Westhoff, President of Mid-America Redi-Mix, stated, “We are very happy with the newest release of Compliance Safety Manager and appreciate the new features. The product is easy to use, saves us a great deal of time, and has been instrumental in reducing our liability exposure. I believe Compliance Safety Manager provides the best value available in tracking compliance regarding our driver requirements, preventative maintenance records, and training records.”
The newest version of Compliance Safety Manager enhances the ability of CSM users to reduce both organizational and jobsite risks associated with non-compliance to regulatory mandates. The new release includes:
- Preventive Maintenance Module: Allows users to input any amount of assets into a system, including as many unique maintenance items as desired. Companies can more easily protect their assets by tracking, managing and reporting all preventive maintenance issues – reducing the potential for fines and negligence related risks.
- Module Configuration: Managers of employee and asset records can now produce custom views of the unique regulatory requirements for each employee, letting companies more easily manage complex and overlapping regulatory requirements companywide and share access with other critical partners.
- Natural Sorting: Text fields for grids and reports feature improved and more logical sorting, letting users more easily view, parse and manipulate diverse company data.
- Training Program Enhancement: Users may now schedule all training class rosters and assign classes to multiple employees across multiple locations worldwide.
- Warranty Tracking: Companies can now track the status of all equipment/assets under warranty, enabling large cost reductions, improved maintenance, and better safety management.
“New and changing mandates like CSA 2010 require companies to have a compliance solution that is constantly evolving,” said Brenda Craig, CEO of Craig Safety Technologies, “The newest version of Compliance Safety Manager continues our tradition of giving compliance professionals the most convenient and cost-effective way of managing their evolving safety and risk management programs while reducing overhead.”